Designed specifically for the AK47 rifle, the KA-1230T combines a muzzlebrake and flash suppressor in a small lightweight package. Tuned for the 7.62x39 cartridge and threaded for M14x1.0 left hand thread, this unit installs easily on most AK47/RPK type rifles. The KA-1230T also has dual detent notches which allow it to be threaded as closely to the FSB as possible for a tight, precise fit. This unit is rated for full-auto use, even with extended firing cycles.
The KA-1230T offers several innovations which makes it the best rifle brake/suppressor attachment on the market today:
- Excellent flash suppression for maintaining low-light vision
- Recoil reduction for quicker follow-up shots
- Extremely lightweight yet nearly indestructible
- Weight: 60 grams (apx)
- Overall length: 2.250"
- Added length to barrel: 1.625" (apx)
- Width: .740"
- Finish: Nitride (new for 2014)
- Material: 4140CM
- Hardness: 44HRC
- Current generation: 2nd
- Failure/defect rate: 0.00%?