Designed for the 7.62x39 AR-15 rifle and other "non-standard" apps, the KA-1230U combines a muzzlebrake and flash suppressor in a small lightweight package. Tuned for the 7.62x39 cartridge and threaded for 1/2"x28 thread, this unit installs easily with just an A2 crush washer (included). The KA-1230U can also be used as a very effective muzzlebrake on lightweight hunting rifles up to the 30.06 and is easy to install. This unit is rated for full-auto use, even with extended firing cycles.
The KA-1230U offers several innovations which makes it the best rifle brake/suppressor attachment on the market today:
- Excellent flash suppression for maintaining low-light vision
- Recoil reduction for quicker follow-up shots
- Extremely lightweight yet nearly indestructible
- Weight: 60 grams (apx)
- Overall length: 2.250"
- Added length to barrel: 1.625" (apx)
- Width: .740"
- Finish: Nitride (new for 2014)
- Hardness: 44HRC
- Current generation: 2nd
- Failure/defect rate: 0.00%?